Print documents and images wirelessly from any location using almost any computer or device, and pick up your prints at the library! With three ways to send your mobile print, it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Method 1: Upload your print job via the Web
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/mic/pl
- Choose black & white or color printing
- Enter an email address. Please note: it does not have to be a real email address. You will use this email address to retrieve your print, so make sure you remember it.
- Select the document by clicking the “browse” button and choosing the file you want to print.
- Click the forward button:
- Choose the number and copies and page numbers that you want to print, and click the forward button:
- Click the green print button:
- Pick up your print job at the Print Release Station in the Computer Lab at the library.
Method 2: Email your document to the printing station
To print your document in black and white, email it as an attachment to email@example.com
To print in color, email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 3: Print via the PrinterOn app for iOS or Android
- Download the free PrinterOn app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- To select Michigan City Public Library as the pickup location, tap on “No Printer Selected” on the bottom of the screen. Tap “location” and enter “46360”, and then tap on the printer icon for the library on the map. Choose black and white or color.
- Submit your print job by tapping “Documents”, “Photos”, “Email”, or “Web” from the main screen and following the on-screen prompts.
Pick up your print job at the Print Release Station at the library
Please go to the Print Release Station in the Computer Lab to print and pay for your print jobs. Just enter the email address you used to submit your print job, insert payment, and pick up your prints! Black and white prints are $0.15/page. Color prints are $0.30/page.