Indiana COVID-19 Testing Sites
COVID-19 testing is available now at the following Michigan City sites:
- CVS – schedule online
- HealthLinc – call 888-588-1060 to schedule
- La Porte County Health Department – schedule at scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov
- Walgreens – schedule online
Hoosiers ages 5 and older can now receive the COVID-19 vaccination! Schedule your vaccination appointment now through the following sites:
- Local and state vaccination sites
- Franciscan Coolspring Health Center
You can also call 2-1-1 to schedule by phone at Indiana Department of Health sites. Please note: those under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian, and must get the Pfizer vaccination.
Covid-19 Data & Statistics
Library COVID-19 Precautions
Disposable masks are available by request at the library’s Circulation desk and Reference desk.
Hand sanitizer is available for use at all service desks and additional locations throughout the library.
All library programs and services have resumed, including:
- Seating, tables, and chairs
- In-person events for children, teens, and adults
- Catalog computers
- Computer lab
- Study rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Children’s AWE computers, Lego table, light table, and puppet stage
- Microfilm/Indiana Room materials