Browse, check out, and download eBooks and eAudiobooks from Michigan City Public Library using the Axis 360 app! It’s simple — just download the app on your device, find our library, and log in using your library card number.
The collection includes popular fiction, non-fiction, and children’s eBooks and eAudiobooks. Patrons need a current Michigan City library card and PIN.
The Axis 360 app is available on:
- Apple iOS iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch
- Android smartphones/tablets
- Kindle Fire and Fire HD/HDX (3rd generation+)
- Windows PC
Axis 360 is NOT available on the following devices:
- eInk e-readers or e-readers without an operating system (e.g., Kindle Reader, Kindle Paper White, Nook Simple Touch, Nook 1st Edition, Sony Reader)
- 1st and 2nd generation Kindle Fires
- Mac OS desktops and laptops
- Blackberry devices
Learn more or download the app to your device at our App Zone.
For help, visit the Axis 360 Help Site or call the library at 219-873-3044.
For instructional videos, visit the Axis 360 YouTube Support channel.